Legendary
Stormbringer Cookie

Skill

Lightning Blitzstorm

Lightning Blitzstorm

Description

Stormbringer Cookie, the ruler of the skies and lightning, becomes SuperChargeCharged when her CRIT% exceeds a certain percentage at the start of the battle, granting SuperChargeCharge buffs to Electricity-type ally Cookies. When Stormbringer Cookie becomes SuperChargeCharged, her regular attacks trigger Chain Lightning after a certain number of hits. Upon using her skill, she swings her Heaven Splitter, dealing damage to enemies and inflicting Zap. Whenever ally Cookies deal Electricity-type damage, it activates Stormbringer's Aura and inflicts Stormbringer's Punishment upon a certain amount of stacks. Stormbringer's Punishment deals damage and inflicts Overcurrent on enemies. If enemies are inflicted with Zap, they receive extra damage and their status changes to Overcurrent. Stormbringer's Aura resets when Stormbringer's Punishment is activated.

Details

• Heaven Splitter • Single hit DMG: Electricity Element37.5% of ATK + 0.70% True DMG relative to Max HP (Cookies) • Final hit DMG: Electricity Element652.3% of ATK + Electricity Element1.0% per 1% of CRIT%; capped at Electricity Element200.0% DMG ResistDMG Resist Bypass: 35.0% • Zap: Electricity Element75.0% DMG every 1 sec for 10 sec; stacks up to x5, nullifies HP ShieldHP Shield • SuperChargeCharge • Stat boost for every 1% when CRIT% exceeds 30%: DMG ResistDMG Resist on self: +1.2%; capped at 60.0% • Max HP on self: +5.0%; capped at 250.0% • Electricity-type Cookies: DMG ResistDMG Resist +1.0%; capped at 50.0% • Electricity-type Cookies' Max HP: +2.5%; capped at 125.0% • SuperChargeCharge Chain Lightning • Regular Attack when SuperChargeCharged: activated every x3, chain DMG up to x8 times • DMG: Electricity Element269.0% of ATK + Electricity Element1.0% per 1% of CRIT%; capped at Electricity Element200.0% • Stormbringer's Aura • Electricity-type ATK: gain x1 stack every x10 hits + gain x1 stack every 5 sec at start of battle • Stormbringer's Aura: ATK +5.0%; stacks up to x7, activates Stormbringer's Punishment upon max stacks • Stormbringer's Punishment Electricity ElementElectricity Element1,097.2% of ATK + Extra DMG Electricity Element40.0% of ATK per x1 Zap stack • Petrified: 1.5 sec • Amplifies Zap to Overcurrent • Stormbringer's Punishment Cooldown: 13 sec • Overcurrent • DMG: Electricity Element126.7% every 1 sec for 8 sec • Stun: 0.5 sec with 70.0% chance • Electricity-type DMG: +30.0%, nullifies HP ShieldHP Shield

Aliases

Stormbringer

Pronouns

She/Her

Tier

S+

Release Date

04/24/2024

Voice Actor

  • Monique Burias Shi
  • Jung Yoo-jung (정유정)
  • Katō Emiri (加藤 英美里)
  • Yang Shiying (楊詩穎)
  • Pichsinee Kamracha (พิชญ์สิณี คำราชา)
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

External Link

Soulstone Farming

Disable to Soulstone Farming

Element

Electricity ElementElectricity Element

Game Info

Stormbringer Cookie (Korean: 뇌신무장 쿠키, noesin-mujang kuki) is a Legendary Cookie released in the Heaven-Splitting Lightning update (v5.4). She is of the ChargeCharge ChargeCharge type and her position is prioritized to the Front Front. A proud, mythical figure of nature, Stormbringer Cookie acts as the ruler of the skies. Bearing the almighty Heaven Splitter, she harnesses the power of lightning to smite down those that would despoil her view from way up high.

Game Description

Way up above, where clouds form and scatter, the Heaven-Splitter lies sheathed in the heaviest cloud. This divine weapon is the very essence of Stormbringer Cookie herself! Forged from the lightning that first struck Earthbread, legends tell that the Heaven-Splitter can cut anything into two. Its powers are so mystifying that it once split a huge tower and even created day and night by slashing through the skies! Then, Stormbringer Cookie gathered Life Powder and brought the Deities of Rain, Wind, and Clouds to life, thus creating the sacred cycle of Life Powder... This Cookie may sometimes laze around, munching on candied clouds, but whenever someone challenges her power, she wields her Heaven-Splitter high, ready to unleash her wrath! Be careful of what you pray to the skies, as even an inkling of arrogance will send Stormbringer Cookie to strike down with her lightning bolt!

Soulstone Description

This stone holds a piece of Stormbringer Cookie's soul. You can almost hear her booming roar, commanding the skies and punishing those who dare challenge her power.
Ancient Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Dragon Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Legendary Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Super Epic Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Special Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Epic Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Rare Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Common Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.
Guest Cookie
There are no corresponding cookies.